The River City Catholic Singles is an ecumenical organization for persons, over twenty-one, who are divorced, widowed, or never been married. Our membership is open to all singles regardless of his or her faith.
Our objectives are:
1. To encourage a social life for single persons.
2. To develop friendships among the single communities in Western Arkansas and Eastern Oklahoma.
3. To encourage spiritual growth among our members.
4. To foster an attitude of public service within the Catholic Church and the community.
5. To develop and maintain contact within the local parishes.
On the second Wednesday of every month, we have a planning meeting. This meeting is open to all present members and prospective members. The meeting is designed to plan the upcoming months activities. These activities include both spiritual and social events.
Our spiritual activities include attending Mass as a group and praying the rosary. These are both done on a monthly basis.
Our social activities include going out to dinner, playing cards and/or games, watching movies, attending Fort Smith Little Theater productions, picnics, volleyball, miniature golf, and various other local events.
If you are interested in more information, you may call or e-mail the following persons:
Sue Senyard 479-785-4242
2112 S. Greenwood Ave. - Fort Smith, AR 72901